We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a market leading organisation that specialises in property services. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-growing area of a very successful company that are at the forefront of their industry. The role involves supporting a key stakeholder who is also one of the nicest and most highly regarded people in the business. The role comes with a generous salary of £21,000 – £24,000 P.A, tons of benefits, including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, an award-winning benefits package, great hours and plenty of room for growth and progression.
As a Senior Business Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting a senior stakeholder run a highly successful area of the business, key duties will involve;
- Producing daily, week and monthly MI to a high standard
- Proactively track and identify trends in data and MI
- Produce performance reports
- Provide pro-active support in the implementation of the Company Health, Safety and Environmental policies and audits and procedures.
- Provide and maintain an efficient, effective and confidential administration support service to the management team
- Supporting and driving employee engagement
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, ensuring all actions are completed within agreed timeframes
- Assist with recruitment activities and organise induction programmes for new employees
- Recording and keeping up to date the sales system
- Creating invoices for internal and external stakeholders & supporting with the invoicing process for third parties
- Create documentation to outline business processes and assist in delivering process and business change
- Help cover any management absence and/or holidays
The successful Senior Business Administrator will;
- Have 2+ years’ experience as an administrator, office manager, business support administrator or PA in a high paced environment
- Good excel skills with the ability to do formulas, v-lookups and pivot tables
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- A positive, can do attitude and outgoing, friendly personality
If you want to work for a market leading company with an unrivalled reputation, opportunity to grow, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and an award winning benefits package then please apply now for immediate consideration.