Fintelligent are working with a leading Brokerage business based in Lancashire looking to bring in an experienced Bridging Advisor to its expanding and recently refurbished offices.
Bridging Advisors already with the business are responsible for conducting high quality outbound sales calls and providing regulated advice to customers, focused on reaching positive outcomes, making referrals to internal and external partners should a Bridging Loan not be a suitable option.
You will be working for a fantastic organisation in a modern open plan office with a vibrant working environment and provided with excellent company benefits including smart causal dress code, free parking, fantastic self-development opportunities and BUPA Health care.
40 hours, shift based working week working only one Saturday in 4 which is a half day!
Salaries available from £25,000 with an expected OTE of £50,000 in the first year.
- Proven experience working towards targets/KPIs
- Ability to respond quickly to training provided and implement in daily tasks
- Able to demonstrate success in outbound sales, objection handling and closing deals
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and busy sales environment
- CeMap level 1 qualification and working towards Levels 2 & 3
- Ideally, experienced in Bridging and/or Development markets
- Current or recent experience working in a regulated finance business
- Experience of broking/lending in the Bridging market (highly desirable)
This is a highly rewarding business to be a part of and there are regular social and award events to promote a team culture across the business. Located close to local transport links, this role is not restricted to car drivers and would be ideal for anybody that is serious about a career in this market.
Please send your CV and we can arrange a call ASAP