Our client a multi-award winning fintech business are currently experiencing unparalleled levels of growth as they continue the expansion that has led them to be the market leader in their industry. Due to progression and the continued development of their team they are now looking for New Business Advisors to join the Bridging Division. They are offering an attractive base salary of £25,000 to £30,000, excellent earning potential with the average advisor earning well over £50,000 and exceptional performers taking home over £65,000.
In addition to outstanding earning potential the company also offer exceptional benefits including….
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Free secure parking
- Fantastic Training & Development
- Clear career progression pathway
- Regular social events and annual company awards evening
Easily accessible by public transport, this business also provides modern, recently renovated working offices and a positive and busy environment, allowing every member of the team to share in each other’s success!
Due to the duties this role demands, there are some criteria the business require that we meet with all applications:
- Successful background in working to sales targets
- Outbound, telephone based working experience of 12 months +
- Ability to handle objections and close deals, implementing a customer centred and compliant process
- CeMap Level 1, working towards 2 & 3
In addition, a strong candidate profile will contain details on the following:
- An ability to quickly respond to training and implement into daily work, adapting to changes in the industry
- Experience in a busy sales environment
- Experience working in a Financially/FCA regulated business is highly desirable
This role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday operating the below fortnightly shift pattern:
- Monday: 9am – 8pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9am – 5:30pm or 12pm – 8pm
- Friday: 9am – 5pm
- One in every 4 Saturdays working 9:30am – 2:30pm
Having read this, if you would like to be considered for a position in a forward thinking, progressive and expanding business offering an opportunity to be a part of the largest secured lending business in the UK, please send your CV and a call will be arranged ASAP to discuss your application.