Fintelligent Search are working with a London based Fintech Lending Platform to secure the services of an experienced Business Development Manager to join a growing team.
This position will require the Business Development Manager to manage their own property deals through developers, brokers, valuers and industry professionals. Liaising with surveyors, our underwriting compliance and credit team as well as the corporate legal counsel, they will will convert a simple enquiry into an actual fundable deal and then execute the deal all the way till its deployment stage.
Ideal candidates for this position will have strong communication skills, be highly organised, efficient and structured in their approach to work and will enjoy a varied position which will be split between client facing and analytical and commercial duties.
Responsibilities and Key Skills will include:
- Maintain excellent relationships with the borrower and broker
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects across different real estate asset classes
- Developing outbound pipeline and objection handling
- Ability to deal with high pressure situations
- Understand the commercials of each property deal, absorb and analyse information and present it to the underwriter for in-depth assessment and for the loan to move forward
If you are looking to join ambitious business offering a fantastic working environment and unrivaled career prospects then this is the role that you have been waiting for!!
Salary available between £40,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in being considered for this position please submit your CV to Tom Littlewood at Fintelligent