Fintelligent are working with a Manchester based, specialist Mortgage Lender looking to add a Business Development Manager experienced in Bridging Finance to its team, that has doubled in size over the past 2 years. This is an office based role within the Direct Sales Division offering a salary of upto £35,000, a highly competitive and unique bonus structure which is uncapped with an expected OTE of upto £65,000 and a fantastic benefit package.
Established over 10 years year, the business has built a positive reputation around its huge focus on providing the ‘best in market’ service to its clients which has led to an increase in new and repeat business, contributing heavy to the phenomenal recent growth.
As Business Development Manager within the Direct Sales Division, your will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to the Divisional Lead
- Liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders including Underwriters, Investors, Landlords, Developers, HNW individuals
- Developing new business from Lead Generation, Referrals, Webinars, Shows etc
- Attending industry events and meeting with clients face to face
- Hitting monthly KPI’s
The business also offers all employees flexible working hours to accommodate for efficiency and personal commitments that can make the standard 9-5 difficult!
So, what do the business look for in a profile:
- Bridging Finance experience
- Experience in a targeted Business Development position within a similar business
- A background in exceeding sales targets
- Driven and career focused mindset
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Well presented and confident communicator
This is a the perfect platform to take your career to the next level!!
CV’s can be sent directly