Fintelligent are working with a fintech lending platform focused on supporting UK housebuilders by providing access Bridging & Development Finance options of £50,000 – £1m via an SLM of carefully selected HNWI and Corporate Lenders. An opportunity has been given exclusively to Fintelligent to source an experienced Business Development Manager to join the business offering a salary of upto £45,000 (DOE) + commission based in a vibrant central London district.
This requirement offers a unique opportunity to join a small team, highly knowledgeable in the sector and passionate about introducing positive change to the Real Estate market with clear progression plans for growth and unrivalled progression opportunities to career focused professionals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing borrower deals through existing broker network, professionals, and direct developers
- Sourcing new deals through cold calling, attending events and personal network to build long term relationships
- Managing broker network/developers by engaging in regular contact, monitoring input and output of brokers, upskilling when necessary and manage relationships for eventual exits
- Attend networking events/property developers-related events/project events and represent the Company
- Work closely with the Underwriting/Compliance teams to deliver deployment objectives and provide updates with duty of care in mind
- Visit borrowers’ sites and potential projects the Company is expecting to lend against
- Meet potential borrowers to assess long-term relationships viability
The business have highlighted a desire to ensure that the successful candidate adds value to the business and holds similar values to ensure an ideal cultural fit and see this as a key hire.
So, what experience is the business looking for:
- 3 years plus experience working within Lender industry
- Solid understanding of the property development industry with an in-depth analytical & technical understanding/skills of real estate bridging and development projects
- Worked with a lender or within a Banking/FinTech environment to understand and apply processes, policies, and duty of care to lenders
- Has a hands-on approach to all undertakings, big or small, with the ability to shift into focus for administrative tasks that serve the bigger purpose as much as seeing the macro picture with the aim to strategise
- Basic knowledge of financial modelling (Excel) with a good grasp of numerical impacts
- Strong interpersonal skills with a keen eye for understanding people, because we are a people-driven business collaborating with people
CV’s can be sent