We’re working with one of the biggest surveying companies in the UK who are looking to expand their customer services team.
As a Call Centre Advisor you will be working in an amazing environment with genuine progression and development opportunities. In return you will be rewarded with a starting salary of £18,000 which is regularly reviewed and can rise to £21,000. Our client has over 10,000 employees and is actively looking to expand even further. We’re looking for enthusiastic, energetic customer service advisors who are looking for full time job security and looking for progression.
As a Call Centre Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Speaking to customers over the phone and booking appointments
- High volume inbound/outbound calls
- Following compliance and regulations
- Able to objection handle
- Provide each customer with an excellent service
- Be able to adapt to each call and show resilience.
What we’re looking for in our Call Centre Advisors;
- Experience in customer service is ideal
- A self-starter who is keen to learn
- Be able to adapt and build rapport
What’s on offer for you as a Call Centre Advisor?
- Salary starting from £18,000 with opportunities to rise to £21,000
- Regular Salary reviews + increases
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent job and stable career
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Award winning benefits package – loads of discounts from shops , restaurants , mobile packages etc
- Great progression opportunities – everyone gets a personalised progression plan depending on their career goals
If you’re interested in the role of Call Centre Advisor, please apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Zara for more information 0161 302 0572 / 07375884151 |