Join an exceptional firm of solicitors who can boast over 30 years’ experience as well as full Lexcel Accreditation and the Investors in People Award. The Collections Case Managers can look forward to working in an amazing environment with genuine progression and development opportunities. Furthermore, the Collections Case Managers will be well rewarded for their work with a starting salary of £23,000 in addition to 25 days holiday, bonus Free BUPA Healthcare and Pension whilst building a long-term career in an exceptional company.
This position would be perfect for Collections Advisor who want to begin a career in the legal sector whilst joining a truly amazing business. The company are extremely well respected in the Debt Recovery market and have become an integral service for their clients who include some of the most well-known names in the UK.
Collections Case Managers can look forward joining a company that has a wealth of experience, training that is second to none and genuine long-term career opportunities. The company have tripled their workforce in the last 4 years and have plans to grow by at least another 15 people in the next 2 months.
Collections Case Managers will be responsible for;
- Collecting funds on behalf of the company’s clients
- Adhering to TCF & compliance regulations
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately
- Provide each customer with an excellent service
We want to speak to Collections Case Managers with;
- Experience in debt recovery, negotiation, sales or finance, working as a Collections Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Debt Collector, Customer Service Advisor, Retentions Advisor, Sales Advisor, debt management advisor
- A self-starter who is keen to learn
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- An individual who can demonstrate conversational telephone techniques and has an active listening approach
- Grade A* to C in both Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, an enhanced DBS check and a clear credit record.
If you want to earn a starting salary of £23,000, rising to £27,000 as you progress with the business, while working Mon to Friday 8am-4:30pm or Mon to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm. With 25 days holiday, Free BUPA Healthcare, Pension and a bonus scheme don’t delay apply today for immediate consideration.