Fintelligent are working with a specialist finance client looking to resource and experienced Complaints Team Leader for a role in Chester.
This hire will drive development of the complaints department, optimise complaint handling excellence and ensure that learning from customer feedback is adopted across the business.
Required experienced & Key responsibilities:
- Experience of complaint handling in a financial services or consumer focused business
- Understanding of the regulatory environment for complaint handling
- End to end Complaints process experience
- Advise, guide and coach the Complaints Team
- Monitor and manage caseloads to meet service levels
- Analyse and identify systemic issues using root causes analysis where required
- Report on complaints-related activity to senior management and directors
- Mange the Complaints Team through quality assurance, feedback, coaching and training
- Negotiate satisfactory outcomes for customers and other stakeholders
This role is an urgent hire and interviews will be arranged in in the next few days with a view to a June start date.
Salary range available is £28,000 – £34,000
CV’s can be sent directly to Tom Littlewood at Fintelligent