An opportunity has arisen with a market leading disability insurance provider for a full-time Customer Service Advisor. My client is based in Bamber Bridge,Preston. Due to location all suitable candidates will need to have their own transport. Working hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday mornings dependent on workload. Candidates who can be flexible with their hours are ideal.
The successful candidate will be joining a reputable and growing organisation who are market experts in their field.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will:
- Deliver first class service within a fast-paced environment handing inbound calls, up to 50 per day on average.
- Assist clients with relevant queries regarding there policy’s and try to offer them the best possible products
- Really listen to the customer’s needs and provide a quality service
- Up sell company products and alternative to achieve maximum results for the client
- Build rapport and lasting relationships to ensure repeat custom for our client
To be a Successful Customer Service Advisor you will:
- You will have proven experience within a customer service environment
- Ideally come from a call centre background and have experience on the telephone (although not essential)
- Have the drive to work in a customer orientated environment
- Ability to work to targets and KPI
- Be able to retain information on company products and polices to relay to the customer.
- Have a passion for delivering results and the best customer experience you can
- Proven experience within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- GCSE level C or above in English is essential (or equivalent)
The package for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Base Salary of £19,500
- Uncapped bonus structure (Ability to earn between £200-£500 extra per month)
- Free parking on site
- Modern offices
- Full training given
- Excellent company incentives