Due to tremendous company growth, we are recruiting for our award-winning client who are looking to expanding their team with experienced Customer Service Advisors. This is a hybrid role working from home and the office with full support of one best Learning and Development teams around.
This business has a track record of promoting internally so you will be perfectly poised to grow within the business and progress your career. Winning over 100 awards and recognised as on the 51 companies to change the world by Forbes this is a company that is not only trying but succeeding in helping to change things for customers and staff alike.
- £20,500 + performance bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Incentives for luxury holidays and much more
- Progression opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance
- Access to great onsite facilities including subsidised canteen
- Free local parking
- Study support
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Provide a professional standard of Customer Service while assisting them with any quires they have
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer queries
- To achieve set targets for productivity and quality
- Undertake administrative tasks as necessary to maintain the smooth running of the department
- To assist in the management of Provider complaints.
- Retain business by ensuring positive messages and commercial considerations are always considered
- To actively contribute towards the overall development of the team and department, by developing and maintaining a good understanding of processing across many different departments.
Experience for the Customer Service Advisor
- We would like to hear from you if you have experience working in a Customer Service role such as retail, hospitality, contact centre or customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Someone with a passion would do well in this role as part of the role is helping customers with issues with apple watches, fitbits and other devices provided to them as part of the companies’ program
- Hunger to learn and develop within a rapidly growing company
If you want to work for a market leading global company with ambitions to change the world and how we do things whilst earning an excellent base salary of £20,500 + bonus, 25 days holiday and an incredible benefits package then please apply with your up to date CV for consideration.