Fintelligent are working with a leading UK property services business in resourcing for Customer Services Consultants for its operation in Manchester.
The surveying offering is a huge growth area for the business and these roles will be heavily focused around generating more bookings buy speaking with clients via telephone, incoming and outgoing, and building strong relationships.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries from various channels including telephone calls, e-mails and on-line chat.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues to provide responses to customer questions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Maintain positive relationships to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Record detailed notes of conversations with customers.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Keep the customers fully updated if unable to offer first call resolution.
- Adhere to quality and compliance.
- Have a keen eye for detail and demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Be comfortable with achieving KPI’s/SLA’s
- Experience in delivering a world class leading service.
- A strong desire to learn about the Surveying industry.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvement.
- Ability to go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Efficient with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding KPI’s/SLA’s and performance targets.
- Experience of building relationships over the telephone.
- High attention to detail.
Please send CV’s director