Fintelligent are working with a fintech lending platform focused on supporting UK housebuilders by providing access Bridging & Development Finance options of £50,000 – £1m via an SLM of carefully selected HNWI and Corporate Lenders. An opportunity has been given exclusively to Fintelligent to source a Junior Analyst for a permanent role offering a salary of £22,000 – £30,000 (DOE) based in a vibrant central London district.
This requirement offers a unique opportunity to join a small team, highly knowledgeable in the sector and passionate about introducing positive change to the Real Estate market with clear progression plans for growth and unrivalled progression opportunities to career focused professionals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to select investment opportunities, including groundwork to assess the local areas specifications.
- Provide forecasts on the property market based on thorough research and examination. Additionally, researching planning policies at the local and national levels and monitoring any changes in policies.
- Red flag any deviances from any due diligence processes.
- Produce projects’ loan review reports for our investors and internal use, which include appraisals of the project, risk factors and a range of different analyses.
- Answering questions that lenders may have about the project.
- Prepare and/or review Term Sheets.
- Manage and progress effectively all aspects of their own pipeline of loan transactions from start to completion (both bridging and development finance loans) with limited supervision or guidance.
- Effectively establish and maintain relationships and two-way communication with all stakeholders in the transaction process (borrower, broker, lawyer, valuer, monitoring surveyor, external investors and internal management)
- Review, analyse and raise any further supplementary questions regarding reports received from lawyers, valuers and project monitors
This is an important hire, and the business is keen to ensure that the successful candidate meet not only the professional requirements but is the best possible cultural fit for the business.
So, what experience is the business looking for:
- 12 months + minimum working in a similar position within Financial Services
- Strong logical thinker with a strong understanding of formulas
- Process driven
- Excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge
CV’s can be sent