I am currently working with an award-winning financial services business to help then recruit a Key Account Executive, with them seeing tremendous growth over the past few years this really is a business that can offer you excellent career prospects. With massive development for progression, they can offer a basic salary of £22,000 with on target commission of over £1,000 a month the earning potential is massive.
As well as the amazing earning potential they can also offer a market leaning career plan with support along the way from a dedicated learning and development team.
Key Accounts Executive Package:
- £22,000 Basic – with between £1,000-£1,300 monthly bonus
- Wellbeing benefits include discounted gym membership, access to mindfulness resources, confidential support 24/7, direct GP access and in house Mental Health First Aid team to name a few
- Discounted bikes and equipment through the “cycle to work scheme”
- Discounts for hundreds of retailers plus including Theme Park discounts
- Your Birthday off each year
- The opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Special occasion vouchers
- Life Assurance policy and Health Care cover
- 5% company pension contribution after 3 months
- Free Financial Advice including Mortgages, Savings, Pensions and more.
Duties for the Key Accounts Executive:
- Engage with key markets building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Obtain business updates from clients to generate leads for the business
- Maintain market knowledge ensuring you are up to date with its trends
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure a high-quality service
Person and Skills fit for Key Accounts Executive
- B2B or B2C sales experience
- Experience working to KPI’s and target
- A driven person who is hungry to keep progressing within a role
- Experience working within financial services or recruitment would be advantageous
- Previous experience in generating own leads
If you are looking for a business that can offer you an opportunity to make money and progress within a supportive yet competitive environment, then apply with an up to date CV now.