Fintelligent are working with a multi-award winning, global Life Insurance business who are expanding its Protection Advisor Division following string of promotions!! Recently featured in Fortune Magazine, this is a fantastic opportunity for driven and financially motivated sales professionals to move into a secure, long term career with a recognised market leader in progressive insurance earning a salary of £25,000 – £32,000 with many across the Division earning in excess of £60,000 per annum and top earners in excess of £75,000!!
In order to attract the best people from across the UK, the business have decided to pilot a scheme to allow for complete remote working, with attendance to the Greater Manchester Head Office expected 1 – 2 times per month!! Any training requirements that would be held at Head Office that would include travel and accommodation costs would be covered by the company although some training will be carried out remotely and a home visit from the Manager would be held in the first 3 months to ensure a suitable working environment.
As a Protection Advisor, duties would include:
- Speaking with clients that have applied for protection insurance
- Ensuring that clients are receiving the right product, which could include Protection Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Critical Illness, Life Insurance & Income Insurance
- Providing accurate, compliant advice, always maintaining the TCF principles of the business and recording all communication information
- Ensure agreed advice process followed, complete a thorough fact find and provide an excellent level of service
The business are very interested in receiving applications from people with the following experience/qualifications:
- Experience working in a Financial Services Sales role – ideally selling Protection, Life Insurance, Mortgages or Investments
- Fantastic communication skills and professional approach
- Solid understanding of FCA regulations and TCF
- Holding a qualification such as: CeMap, ROI, CII, IF135, CISI, CF or LP2
So, if you are looking to join an exceptional employer who have won over 100 awards in the last 10 years this is the ideal opportunity to take your career in sales to the next step!
Please send your CV directly to Tom Littlewood at Fintelligent (details can be found at to discuss your application.
A CV is required!