We are recruiting for an Sales Order Processor on behalf of a marketing leading, global company with 50 years’ experience in the industry. Offices are based in Middleton close to excellent public transport links and offer free parking along with a range of additional benefits including dental, optical, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, competitive salary and lots of incentives.
This role is ideal for someone who has an inbound Customer Service B2B sales support role looking for the next step in their career. The company will provide training and support on all products and systems with an initial two-week induction and ongoing training and support.
The Role – Sales Order Processor
- Dealing with high volume inbound calls
- Speaking to professional installers (b2b)
- Taking orders for products
- Identifying opportunities to up sell and introduce new products
- Fact finding and building rapport
- Arranging returns
- Ensuring accuracy of orders and data input
The Candidate – Sales Order Processor
- Experience in an Inbound Customer Service role
- Experience dealing with business to business, SME or contractors is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to identify sales opportunities
- A proven track record in upselling and cross selling
- Good GSCE/A-Level results
- Hard working with a positive can do approach
- Salary: £21,000
- Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Dental Insurance
- Plus much more
This is an ideal role for anyone with experience in inbound sales or customer service role speaking with small business owners, SME, B2B or contractors. If this sounds like you – don’t delay…. Apply today!!!