Fintelligent Search is a dynamic, forward thinking, progressive recruitment agency based in Ancoats, Manchester and we are on the hunt for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to take over a warm Insurance desk as we enter our next phase of growth. Set up 5 years ago we have quickly become established and have an unrivalled reputation as one of the best start up recruitment agencies to work for. Furthermore, our commission structure is the best in the business and pays out at 33%. Realistically, you’re on target earnings will be between £60,000 and £75,000 depending on your experience, ability and dedication.
Designed by one of the top designers in the UK our office is an employee focused space fully equipped with a bar, pool table and ps4. Our employee engagement goes way beyond that of most companies with us taking everyone out once a month to do something fun just to say thank you to our employees. Recent things we have done are Gaucho Electro Brunch, Fazenda, Zombie Uprising, GoKarting and Breakout Manchester. We have taken the whole office to Budapest and the Grand National for achieving incentives too.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant in our Insurance team you will have everything you need to be hugely successful with a warm desk comprising of some great clients, the best recruitment technology available all underpinned by hands on support from the directors and senior members of the team.
Duties will be varied and will include;
- Headhunting candidates
- Building relationships with clients
- Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates and matching them to various opportunities with our clients
- Taking candidates to market and gaining them interviews with prospective clients
- Winning new business and negotiating terms
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Organising Interviews and advertising vacancies
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience in a similar role if you are someone with experience as a Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Managing Consultant, Principal Consultant, Resourcer, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager we would love to hear from you. With us having loads of clients we are happy to consider a 180 Recruiter as well as a 360 Recruiter.
- Be driven and a self-starter who will make things happen
- Be Money motivated whilst also being uncompromising on doing the right thing for the client and candidate
- Have determination, resilience and a will to win
- Have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Have a right first-time attitude
- Some knowledge of Insurance or Financial Services is desirable but not essential
What are the additional benefits?
Commission Structure – paid at 33%
Progression and career plans – Structured career planner to get you where you want to be in your career with us.
Holidays – 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays PLUS up to 12 days holiday extra per year based on performance, that’s up to 44 days holiday a year!
Team builds – We have regular team builds such as GoKarting, Trips Abroad, Bowling, Junkyard golf, meals out, bottomless brunches, the crystal maze, foot golf, cocktail making days at the races, clay pigeon shooting and loads more.
Incentives -We have regular incentives and have taken the whole team on holiday to Budapest, To the Grand National and offered up holidays, meals at top restaurants and PS5’s as incentives
Supportive Team and Environment – An outstanding team you will learn a lot from, we are a friendly and sociable bunch and our offices contain a bar, pool table, dart board and a PlayStation for your downtime
Gym flexitime – Healthy body = healthy mind we allow consultants to take an hour and a half for their lunch if they want to go to the gym and make it up at the beginning or end of the day
Best in class technology and tools- We invest in your success and you will be hard pressed to ever work for another recruitment agency with better technology and tools that enable you to make more money
With great benefits and a relaxed but successful culture why wouldn’t you want to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration!