Fintelligent are working with a leading Property business in Central Manchester looking to bring in experienced Sales Specialists for permanent positions within its Surveying Division.
This is an opportunity for career minded, motivated and financially driven people to join a business focused heavily on staff development and providing a platform to build a career within a professional and nationally recognised company.
Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week, no weekend work
The is an office based role, no home working or “hybrid” working pattern
* Informing customers about products and services
* Adhering to company policies and compliance measures
* Accurate processing of sales, keeping records of calls and sales
* Delivery on KPIs/Targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Package & Benefits:
* Salary of £18,000 – £23,000 DOE with realist OTE expectation of £35,000 +
* 20 days holiday (raising annually) + Bank Holidays and your Birthday off (discretionary)
* Company pension scheme
* Lifestyle benefits including discounts in cinemas, restaurants and more!
* Experience within Telephone based sales and Customer Service
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* IT Skills – Microsoft programmes
* Proven track record of success in a results driven environment
If you are somebody that thrives working in a fast paced, energetic sales environment, enjoys meeting new people, working hard and sharing success with your colleagues and friends, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a real positive move in your career.
CV’s can be sent directly and calls will be arranged ASAP
(All interviews are carried out in a COVID aware office environment – not remotely)