Our client a multi-award winning fintech business are currently experiencing unparalleled levels of growth as they continue the expansion that has led them to be the market leader in their industry. Due to progression and the continued development of their team they are now looking for 10 additional Trainee Mortgage Advisors to join them. They are offering an attractive base salary of £23,500 rising to £25,500 after probation, excellent earning potential with the average advisor earning well over £40,000 and exceptional performers taking home over £60,000 underpinned by the company paying for you to complete your CeMAP qualification to become a fully qualified Mortgage Advisor.
In addition to outstanding earning potential the company also offer exceptional benefits including….
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Free secure parking
- Fantastic Training & Development
- Clear career progression pathway
- Regular social events and annual company awards evening
Easily accessible by public transport, this business also provides modern, recently renovated working offices and a positive and busy environment, allowing every member of the team to share in each other’s success!
So, what are the business looking for from a Trainee Mortgage Advisor?:
- Current, or recent, experience working in an outbound call environment
- Proven background in successfully working towards and hitting sales targets/KPIs
- An ability to quickly respond to training and implement into daily work, adapting to changes in the industry
- Ability to handle objections and close deals, implementing a customer centred and compliant process
- Experience in a busy sales environment
- Experience working in a Financially/FCA regulated business is highly desirable
Any experience in secured lending, mortgage sector, broking or lending sectors would be beneficial but not essential
This role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a half day 1 in 4 Saturdays!
Having read this, if you would like to be considered for a position in a forward thinking, progressive and expanding business offering an opportunity to be a part of the largest secured lending business in the UK, please send your CV and a call will be arranged ASAP to discuss your application.