This is an opportunity for a Financial Services Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join Fintelligent, a quality-driven specialist Financial Services, Insurance and Legal consultancy based in brand new luxury offices in Manchester’s Northern Quarter. As well as an excellent commission structure paying up to 33%, you will also benefit from our investment in the best tech and tools available, excellent in-house training, incredible incentives and a clear, achievable pathway for promotion. Graduates welcome!
Training, Incentives and Rewards
Here at Fintelligent, we are passionate about providing our team with a fun, positive and rewarding environment. We offer full in-house tailored training plan. When joining as a recent graduate with no experience or trainee with some sales experience, you will be supported by highly experienced consultants, managers, and learning and development team.
Over the last year, we have seen four record quarters in a row, leading to some amazing incentives being won. Some of our incentives have included…
- Luxury holidays to Ibiza, Budapest, New York, and Amsterdam
- Tech including iPads, Apple watches, MacBooks and VR Headsets
- Hospitality tickets to Tyson vs Whyte, Michelin star dining and luxury spa breaks.
- You will have the opportunity to increase your annual leave by an additional 12 days a year through our STAR DAY incentives
- Join our regular directors’ lunch clubs where we visit some of Manchester’s finest dining establishments.
Package for Financial Services Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Basic salary is from £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
- On Target Earnings £40,000 Uncapped
- Up to 33% commission
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Star Days -up to 12 additional days of leave each year
- Standard working hours 8-5.30 Monday to Friday with Flexi time
- Gym Flexi Time – extended lunch breaks for Gym sessions
- Employee assistance Programme – free confidential advice and resources to support your mental health
- Excellent regular Incentives winning big prizes including tech, holidays, and amazing experiences
- Workplace Pension with free access to MINTAGO, a financial benefits platform that can help you achieve your financial goals
- Enhanced Maternity pay (after 3 years’ service)
- A clear progression pathway is planned out in an accessible career planner, with support from regular reviews, experienced managers, and training.
- You will have some experience as a trainee recruitment consultant or experience in a high volume, quality-driven financial sales role, or recent graduate.
- You will be motivated to exceed targets and earn commission
- You will have a passion for quality and attention to detail
As a Financial Services Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will
- Source quality candidates matching skills and qualifications
- Take time to fully understand each candidate’s motivations to create lasting matches
- Take in-depth job briefs, understanding the ever-changing challenges of each individual hiring manager to ensure we find them the right candidate
- Build your client base in your own geographical area, develop relationships with clients and negotiate terms with new ones.
- Provide quality service to both clients and candidates, with a keen eye for detail
If you would like to know more about this exciting career opportunity as a Financial Services Trainee Recruitment Consultant, don’t delay, contact Taya (learning and development manager) by clicking apply now.