We are currently working with one of the most exciting Financial Services businesses in Manchester. In 10 years since their inception, they have won multiple awards, been shortlisted for MEN business of the year, been ranked in the Sunday Times fastest growing companies twice and grown to over 160 employees with many progressing to senior positions within the company.
This established and dynamic Manchester based lender looking to bring in an experienced Trainer into the ‘Employee Experience’ Team.
Offering a salary upto £32,000 DOE, this role will allow you to use your training expertise to provide fit for purpose, robust and professional learning & development services across all employee groups. It will also allow key involvement in the design of training programmes in line with company training and competency schemes and Business growth plans, stamping your mark on Learning and Development programmes and implementation of new initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering an effective induction programme for new staff
- Evaluating training and development programmes
- Providing stakeholders with clear management information around L&D activity, development trends and feedback
- Designing and delivering engaging new virtual and classroom learning courses that are relevant to regulatory requirements such as Financial Crime, Vulnerability, Treating Customers Fairly
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning, ensuring our approach remains engaging.
- Maintain the online learning portal, ensuring that documents are up to date and CPD is logged
So, what do the business expect from the next Trainer?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a trainer, preferably within financial services
- Level 3 CIPD certificate in learning and development or equivalent
- Excellent communication, presentation, and training delivery skills with the ability to engage with all learning styles
- Experience of e-learning design from start to finish including video content
- Proven track record in the creation and delivery of fit for purpose, innovative learning materials
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment and deliver to deadline
- Up to date and working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation as stipulated by the FCA and MCOB
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- The commitment to study and gain the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP), level 3 qualification (A study package will be provided)
In return for your experience and commitment, this company offer a range of benefits to all staff which include:
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Your birthday off, every year!
- A healthcare cash plan
- A contributory pensions scheme, matched up to 5%
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
If you have the necessary experience and what to make a positive impact in a thriving and sociable business, submit a copy of your current CV