We’re working with an award-winning company who have over 30 years’ experience in the legal sector and are looking to recruit several collections advisors to join their established team.
As a collections advisor you will be working in an amazing environment with genuine progression and development opportunities. In return you will be rewarded with a starting salary of £23,000 rising to £27,000 in addition to 25 days holiday, bonus Free BUPA Healthcare and Pension whilst building a long-term career in an exceptional company.
Collections Advisors can look forward to joining a company that has a wealth of experience, training that is second to none and genuine long-term career opportunities.
As a Collections Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Collecting funds on behalf of the company’s clients
- Taking high volume inbound calls to collect debt owed
- Following compliance and regulations
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately
- Provide each customer with an excellent service
- Be able to adapt to each call and show resilience
What we’re looking for in our Collections Advisor:
- Experience in debt recovery, negotiation, customer service or collections
- A self-starter who is keen to learn
- Strong work history is essential
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Grade A* to C in both Maths and English GCSEs or equivalent, an enhanced DBS check and a clear credit record.
- Be able to adapt and build rapport
What’s on offer for you as a Collections advisor?
- Starting basic salary of £23,000 rising to £27,000
- Amazing work life balance Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm no weekends or bank holidays!!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free Bupa Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme – 2 weeks paid bonus during Summer and Christmas!
- Permanent job and stable career
If you’re interested in the role of Collections Advisor, please apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Zara for more information 0161 302 0572 / 07375884151 |