Work as Customer Service Advisor for award-winning Insurance company in Preston Brook. Your role will be to take inbound calls from customers looking join or cancel their policy. You will receive a basic salary of £18,000, working Monday – Friday between the business hours of 08:45 am to 17:30, plus one in every four consecutive Saturdays 08:50 to 14:00.
This organisation has one of the best working environments around, with a unique family feel culture, you be part of company that truly invest in all their staff and offer genuine career progression opportunities.
Duties for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Handling customer inbound enquiries for insurance quotations
- Sending online enquiries to clients who have had a policy or quotation previously
- Producing sales quotations
- Bringing in new business and renewing existing client’s policies
Skills requires for the Customer Service Advisor:
- We want to hear from you if you have experience working in a target driven telephone-based Sales or Retention role
- You will need a courteous and helpful manner to ensure all information required by the clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated effectively
- You will also need to be adept at asking “fact findings” questions to help your prospects and customers make the right decisions.
The package for the Customer Service Advisor:
- Salary – £18,000 plus a discretionary bonus
- Free parking on site
- Excellent training and career development
- Company pension
- Plus much more
To apply for this Customer Service Advisor role, you should ideally have previous inbound sales adviser experience and sales or customer service experience. First-rate communication skills are paramount, along with the ability to prioritise and organise your working day.
In return for your commitment, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to thrive and advance in a company that values your hard work and commitment.
Please apply with your up to date CV or call Jenni on 01614166135