Fintelligent are working with an established specialist Motor Finance business in Cheshire, that have built an experienced team of sector experts to provide its clients with the best available experience when looking to secure hire purchase agreements in the UK. The business is now looking to add a Customer Service Advisor and is offering a salary of £18,000, for this Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm role.
The Customer Services Division is the main point of contact for all customers, and it is expected that all Advisors deliver an exceptional level of Customer Service through both inbound & outbound call activity.
Key responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor include:
- Answering inbound Customer Service calls within agreed service levels
- Complete welcome calls as required
- Transferring calls to appropriate business areas eg; Collections, Retentions, Complaints etc
- Escalation of issues to Senior Management
- Sending out documentation and statements to customers
- Calculating settlement figure requests
- Adhoc Administration duties
The business has a very clear progression programme, offers ongoing training & development and has a extremely strong retention rate for its staff, which acts as a clear measure of the collaborative and supportive team environment across the business.
In order to be in the best position for interview selection, submitted CV’s should clearly demonstrate the below experience:
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and in-house systems (ideally Pan Credit, Traffic, Fiscal)
- Ability to take on multiple tasks while maintaining focus on the job at hand
- Self-motivation and drive
To get your application in process, please send a CV and we can arrange a call.