Leaders in Care and Fintelligent are dynamic, forward thinking, progressive recruitment agencies based in Ancoats, Manchester City Centre and we are on the hunt for an Office Manager to help us with our next phase of growth. Set up 5 years ago we have quickly become established as a market leader in the markets we operate in, won awards, grown our headcount from 2 to 35 and launched accross the pond in America. We have an unrivalled reputation as two of the best recruitment agencies to work for in Manchester which is underpinned by exceptionally low attrition and Manchester’s best talent coming to work for us.
Designed by one of the top designers in the UK we are about to move into a STUNNING new office 3 times the size as we continue our journey, it’s an employee focused space fully equipped with a bar, pool table and chill out area for our people. We have huge growth plans to double in size in the UK within the next 2 years in addition to continuing to expand the business globally. You will play a key role in this exciting journey.
Our employee engagement goes way beyond that of most companies with us taking everyone out once a month to do something fun just to say thank you to our employees. Recent things we have done are Crystal Maze, Gaucho Electro Brunch, Fazenda, Zombie Uprising, GoKarting and Breakout Manchester.
As an Office Manager you will be an integral part of our company and will report into the directors. Hours of work are 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Office Manager duties will be varied and will include;
- Providing full administrative support to the business
- Management of a small business support team
- Assisting with finance and invoicing
- Ordering and sourcing equipment, stationary and office supplies
- Leading on implementation of new software and processes
- Playing a key role in Marketing
- Assisting with HR
- Assisting with the induction of new starters
- Dealing with suppliers
- Providing PA support to the directors
The successful Office Manager candidate will have;
- Experience in a similar role if you are someone with experience as an Office Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Coordinator, Operations Administrator, Operations Assistant, PA or Personal Assistant we would love to hear from you.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment juggling different priorities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- A right first-time attitude
- Some knowledge of recruitment is desirable but not essential
Working for Fintelligent and Leaders in Care recruitment as an Office Manager, you get;
- An attractive salary of £25,000 – £30,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 10% Annual bonus
- Inclusion on all our paid for social events
- A fantastic working environment
- The opportunity to work for a company that is doing fantastically well and genuinely cares for its employees.
- This position also has significant progression opportunities for the right candidate.
Why wouldn’t you want to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration!