Leaders in Care is a dynamic, forward thinking, progressive recruitment agency based in Manchester City Centre and we are on the hunt for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. Set up 3 years ago we have quickly become established as a market leader within the healthcare space. We have grown our headcount from 2 to 13 consultants with plans to grow to 40 over the next 3 years. We have an unrivalled reputation as one of the best start up recruitment agencies to work for underpinned by a commission structure is the best in the business paying out commission at 33%. Our top performers currently earn over £100,000 per year and realistic on target earnings will be between £45,000 and £75,000 depending on your experience, ability and dedication.
We are based in Ancoats and operate a flexible work from home policy. When you are in our office, its designed by one of the top designers in the UK and is an employee focused space fully equipped with a bar, pool table, dart board and ps4. Our employee engagement goes way beyond that of most companies with us taking everyone out once a month to do something fun just to say thank you to our employees (when we can with the current COVID-19 restrictions). Recent things we have done are Gaucho Electro Brunch, Fazenda, Zombie Uprising, GoKarting and Breakout Manchester. We have also taken the whole office on holiday to Budapest and to the grand national too!
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have everything you need to be hugely successful with a red-hot desk comprising of the best clients in the industry to recruit for, the best recruitment technology available all underpinned by hands on support from the directors and senior members of the team.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include;
- Headhunting candidates
- Building relationships with clients
- Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates and matching them to various opportunities with our clients
- Taking candidates to market and gaining them interviews with prospective clients
- Winning new business and negotiating terms
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Organising Interviews and advertising vacancies
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience in a similar role if you are someone with experience as a Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Managing Consultant, Principal Consultant, Resourcer, Account Manager or Senior Account Manager we would love to hear from you.
- Be driven and a self-starter who will make things happen
- Be Money motivated whilst also being uncompromising on doing the right thing for the client and candidate
- Have determination, resilience and self-drive
- Have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of the healthcare recruitment sector is desirable but not essential
Working for Leaders in Care as a Recruitment Consultant you get a generous basic salary as well as an industry leading commission structure with an OTE of £75,000, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, the opportunity to get an extra 12 days holiday per year based on performance, pension, inclusion on all our paid for social events a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to work for a company that is doing fantastically well, has huge growth plans and genuinely cares for its employees. Why wouldn’t you want to know more? Apply now for immediate consideration and an initial confidential chat!